About the Institute
The Institute for regional studies and urban planning (IRSUP) was established in 2011 as a division of the National Research University "Higher School of Economics". Since 2018 it is the part of the HSE Faculty of Urban and Regional Development.
The Institute for regional studies and urban planning is engaged in research in the field of territorial and strategic planning, preparation of strategic documents of regional development.
- Research and expert-analytical activity of the Institute:
- Development of strategies of socio-economic development of subjects of the Russian Federation, municipalities, cities
- Methodological assistance in the development of schemes of territorial planning regions of Russia
- Development of methodology and system of performance evaluations of state programs of the Russian Federation and its regions, Federal and regional investment projects
- Preparation of concepts of tourist-recreational territorial clusters
- Preparation of feasibility studies of development of territories of rural and urban settlements implementation of expert-analytical activity in the field of urban planning, zoning
- Preparation of proposals on improvement of mechanisms of management of labour migration and population mobility in the regions of Russia
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.